Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Anddddddd another video is now up. Wow I missed riding. Videos are a little rusty after a few weeks off. But fun to get back into it! Check it out. As always opinions comments etc helps a ton!

Thanks everyone.

http://youtu.be/yHBkI3v0wOU

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Super cool with the shoutout. I didn't think my content was that interesting. I would like to visit Chicago at some point. I love being in the city with all the crazy characters and what not. It definitely keeps you engaged, haha.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Haha for sure. Thanks for the view as always.

Im THINKING i may do a video or two for learning to ride this weekend. On top of that I'll include an additional video going over the concepts that went over my head just by listening. Those just starting or looking to start everything makes more sense hands on!

Thanks for checking it out

·
Registered
153 Posts
Haha for sure. Thanks for the view as always.

Im THINKING i may do a video or two for learning to ride this weekend. On top of that I'll include an additional video going over the concepts that went over my head just by listening. Those just starting or looking to start everything makes more sense hands on!

Thanks for checking it out

Very cool. You should do a "how to ride" video. I watched so many when I was learning and just hearing everyone's take on it helped a lot when it came to getting started.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Very cool. You should do a "how to ride" video. I watched so many when I was learning and just hearing everyone's take on it helped a lot when it came to getting started.

Hopefully this weekend or next. I THINK I'll get my first service done next weekend as well! But the learn to ride ... the basics... Will be coming soon

·
Registered
41 Posts
great videos keep up the good work

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Alright the next video is up. A mini meet of some ninja 300 guys!

Got Sadpanda, Bodog and strikeeagle345!

Topic is childhood ... Highlighting disney movies, favorite presents and touched on video games! Check it out if you're feeling crazy and comment to it if any topics are near and dear to your hearts!

http://youtu.be/B6Ycd6HgV8s

21 - 40 of 56 Posts