Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Just thought I would introduce myself. I'm Sharde' from Twin Falls Idaho. I just bought myself a 2016 Ninja 300. I have put 54 miles on it. I am very new to riding so I am taking everything pretty slow. I can't wait to learn about my bike and detail it to me.

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congrats on the bike, it looks great! Welcome to the forum - you will find a ton of useful information here and a lot of forum members are extremely helpful. Take it slow at first, wear all of your gear all of the time, and have fun.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome to the club! And congratulations on your beautiful new bike!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Great looking bike, welcome! :)

Reactions: Shardekay

·
Registered
173 Posts
Accelerating slow is the best thing you can do for the first 400 miles per handbook.
Ride safe man! When you get comfortable try to practice breaking quick so you don't get spooked and lock up your breaks and slide.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
152 Posts
New font looks good. Now if only they would give me my water temp gauge back.

·
Registered
152 Posts
My 2013 Ninja 300's dash looks exactly like the top design.

Reactions: cadd

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sweet looking bike. I have to confess that the black is the best looking imho, but since I got the Kawi Green (used 2013) at least I know I'm on a Kawasaki every second - and everyone knows that is the best motorcycle brand out there, right? :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.