Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! New to the forum which I’m sure I’ll be using often considering this is my first bike (2017 300) and I’ll be taking the MSF soon. Bought it from a young kid who is headed off to college. It has what seems to be minor damage from the kid dropping it in the driveway. Runs fine with only 580 miles on it so I’ll probably just learn on it as is and fix it as I go.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Runs fine with only 580 miles on it so I’ll probably just learn on it as is and fix it as I go.
Not even broken in XD Same year / color as my bike.

Need to get rid of those ugly rear reflectors. The front ones were removed but looks like the left side was replaced with a peg.

What did you pay for it?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not even broken in XD Same year / color as my bike.

Need to get rid of those ugly rear reflectors. The front ones were removed but looks like the left side was replaced with a peg.

What did you pay for it?
yeah the front fender area needs to be cleaned up and a rear fender delete is in its future. Paid about $3k usd including having the guy deliver it to me 50 miles away and a cover for it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice deal. Got myself same year & color last Dec but without ABS. Cool bike. Love it and have started modding mine :D
if I may recommend a mod, get front fender extender. Makes cleaning bike a whole lot easier and radiator doesn't get too much crap on it (mine is from R&G)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Just rode it for the first time and it’s surprisingly fast even though everybody said I’d be bored of it quickly. 😂 I’ve never heard of a front fender extender. Any link to one?

·
Registered
286 Posts
a front fender extender is like a little mudflap at the bottom rear of your front fender to minimize crap from the road flinging into your headers and radiator. You can find them anywhere that sells lots of motorcycle parts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Don’t know about replacement fender. But most of the hardware is M6 or M8 bolts. They have collar on them to hold the plastic fender in place. But you can go to hardware store after having a look up at Revzilla(parts diagram) for bolt length. Get that bolt with approx matching length and a washer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts