Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I got a Kawasakii Ninja 300(obviously lol) ABS SE

And after about a month of owning/riding it now, I have decided I want to customize it as much as I can.

As this is my first bike I don't know much about anything so I'm slowly trying to learn as much as I can before I start this little project of mine.

If anyone has tips or site I can read and learn more about the bike on a technical stand point please post!!

Also any preferences from people on what I should try doing and not do please go ahead and let me know!

My goal is to make it a little faster but I also want to make it as quiet as I possibly can, you know be a real 'ninja' :laugh:.

But please all suggestions help!!

Right now I'm thinking about getting a yoshimura full exhaust system as my first mod, that seem a good step into the direction of fast but quieter?

Thanks,

Fantom!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Your exhaust will choice will not make it quieter! However it will benefit you. The best advice is to search on here specific ideas by category perhaps in what you are looking for.

There are a ton of knowledgeable people on here. I have been lingering and amazed with the amount of knowledge and more importantly willingness of people to help.

Everyone was new at some point and it seems that everyone respects that and does everything they can to help the transition! Congrats on the bike and happy modding!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Fast and quiet don't go together. The Yoshi is one of the loudest too.

·
Registered
616 Posts
That what I bought as the first things ever:mirrors extender,smoked Double Bubble Windscreen and sliders.Now I ordered K&N Air-Filter.I hope you have comleted your full riding gear already.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts