Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all OS and in Aus. Just put down a deposit on a Ninja 300SE ABS. Now just have to wait 4 weeks till my bike arrives!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome! that sucks your guys waiting time was/is so long. I just walked in the dealer and walked out with my bike haha

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
g'day mate where are you from? i waited over 5 weeks for my 300 SE ABS to arrive but its worth the wait thats for sure
Mate located in Scarborough Perth. Ordered bike from Causeway Kawasaki. But from what i can tell all dealers and other buyers over here are waiting on the 300 ABS SE's.

Mods to follow.....

* Yoshi slip on exhaust.
* Fender eliminator.
* Color coded rear hugger.
* Frame mounted crash bungs.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Rockingham, Perth myself, best mate and riding buddy lives in Scarbs so quite frequently head up that way.

You will love the Yoshi pipe mate, looks sexy as hell and sounds good to boot. Carbon or Stainless?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi mate,

Think i'm swaying towards Carbon, My tank pad will be Carbon too so it'll match more. Do you go to or know of any bike meets in the Perth area?

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Hi mate,

Think i'm swaying towards Carbon, My tank pad will be Carbon too so it'll match more. Do you go to or know of any bike meets in the Perth area?
Carbon is the goods cobba.

Na dont go to any meets really or know of many, I am a full time rider but that is about as far as my extra activites go. Any spare time I am usually working or gaming. Or modding my bike :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts