Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, just thought I would intro myself. My Name is Matt and I am from Sydney, around Hornsby region. I purchased a new white Ninja 300 a couple weeks ago, as well as getting my Learners last week.

As far as riding is concerned I have had no real experience till I got this bike and while I only just hit a 100kms on the odometer I am absolutely in love with it and riding, only wish I didn't wait till I was 24 to get on a bike.

I am a Mechanic by trade and love my cars but now defiantly a bike guy and when I get enough experience and the funds allow I plan to purchase Ducati sports classic 1000, while keeping the 300 of course ;)

Anyway Have a good long weekend guys, stay safe.

Matty

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks kiddos, hope to meet you all you guys soon. Ill post some pics up soon of my baby when I get a chance even tho it is stock lol

I have Tech spec tank pads and Yoshimura bar ends and rear spool coming in the mail, so looking forward to getting that. Few things on the list are Oggy knobs and Yoshimura FE but as far as exhaust and intake mods go they will come down the track when I got more riding under my belt :)

Have fun

Matty

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Matt, I am also a new rider, had my ninja for 3 months now and loving every minute of it.. enjoy and be safe.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Thanks kiddos, hope to meet you all you guys soon. Ill post some pics up soon of my baby when I get a chance even tho it is stock lol

I have Tech spec tank pads and Yoshimura bar ends and rear spool coming in the mail, so looking forward to getting that. Few things on the list are Oggy knobs and Yoshimura FE but as far as exhaust and intake mods go they will come down the track when I got more riding under my belt :)

Have fun

Matty
Stock or not its a sexy bike! post up some pics :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys, Ill get pics up soon. I got a qoute for full comp on my bike with NRMA and it was only $600, so im stoked :D

So this weekend I plan to buy some Oggy Knobs and alpine gloves, sp2 are in my sights and maybe a new jacket to depwnds if I have enough $$$

1 - 11 of 11 Posts