Registered
839 Posts
What an awesome Bday present, congrats.
& welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys :) I get my lowering links today because I'm really short. I hope this snow goes away soon so I can test my bike out

·
Registered
839 Posts
How short is "really short";
i'm like 5'3" and I didn't lower it and i'm quite comfortable :)
I am upon the pads of my feet when stopped but it gives me well enough control over the bike.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
black is the best! super sensual

·
Registered
160 Posts
might see you in Wytheville one day. planning on riding around Fries,Speedwell,Crockett area when it warms up abit.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats!

Congrats! Exciting isn't it!!?! Just be careful, people may not always see a black bike coming. I had a guy pull out right in front of me last year when I was on my black denim Harley. I dodged him but went down in the process. I was wearing all black leathers, black dirty helmet, and my harley was mostly denim (dull) black. He said he didn't even see me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So I'm not going to be on here for a long time. Wrecked my bike the other day and today today is the 4th day I've been hospitalized. I broke my sternum,punctured my lung, I have 2 big puncture wounds in my left leg, fractured my left leg, and tore both sides of my meniscus on my left leg....

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
So I'm not going to be on here for a long time. Wrecked my bike the other day and today today is the 4th day I've been hospitalized. I broke my sternum,punctured my lung, I have 2 big puncture wounds in my left leg, fractured my left leg, and tore both sides of my meniscus on my left leg....
Ouch man, you just got it :(

Hope you feel better

1 - 16 of 16 Posts