Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, im a fairly new rider im going for my learner permit in a few weeks time and am looking at purchasing the ninja 300 SE ABS or the black one, however i am interested in finding out what height are the other riders that own the 300?, as im about 165-170cm tall so i dont know if this bike may be to big.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey guys, im a fairly new rider im going for my learner permit in a few weeks time and am looking at purchasing the ninja 300 SE ABS or the black one, however i am interested in finding out what height are the other riders that own the 300?, as im about 165-170cm tall so i dont know if this bike may be to big.

Hey mate, don't worry about it you'll be fine, i've got the SE non ABS and i'm shorter than you (163 cm), my feet never get flat on the floor while i stop for red lights or in general, but pretty sure yours will. Anyway even though the bike is a little heavy its center of gravity is just excellent and you can even ride with both feet on the pegs at very slow speed (walking speed) with no problems at all. I tell u that cause i went for my learners a couple of months ago and slow ride was a bit uncomfortable while i was doing the course, but since i got this bike i haven't had any problems because of my height. It is very easy to ride compared with the ones you'll learn on and that slipper clutch is a beauty so starts from a stopping point as on red lights and even when u have to stop and start on a very nasty hill (which is a bit scary at the beggining) are very easy to do with this baby. So don't worry at all and hope we will welcome u very soon as a rider and a ninja 300 proud owner as we all are.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Don't stress mate I'm 6'2 and its a really comfortable bike to ride. I don't feel too cramped nor do I catch the wind sitting completely upright. The way the wind is deflected off the front if the bike works perfectly.

Stop your procrastinating and pull the trigger mate!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.