Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have been reading a lot on this site about the ninja 300 and finally went and bought one the day after Christmas as a present to myself. I have never ridden before (street bikes, Have rode dirtbikes) and it is my first bike. I have to say I was amazed that I was able to hop on and take off with the bike when it was delivered. I am signed up to go take my MSF course next weekend as the licence is required by the state of Florida >.>. But all in all I love this bike specially seeing as how my daily driver is my 12 second Camaro that gets 9 mpg going down hill lol. Now I will actually be able to afford to leave the house. That about wraps up my introduction! Safe riding everyone!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Where in florida are ya in?

many of our other members, me included, reside in florida.

I also have a past kinda like your, this is my 1st street bike. However, I grew up riding dirt bikes and atv's. I also hopped right on and was amazed at how well I took to it. :) WHo are you taking your course through?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congrats on the bike! It's a great beginner bike and certainly is enough bike to keep you on the edge of your seat for a while :)

You are a wild one for taking out your bike without any training though.

Also, good to know we have another Florida member!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where in florida are ya in?

many of our other members, me included, reside in florida.

I also have a past kinda like your, this is my 1st street bike. However, I grew up riding dirt bikes and atv's. I also hopped right on and was amazed at how well I took to it. :) WHo are you taking your course through?
I seen a post of yours over in the villages. I'm right beside there in Leesburg. My course is through safe ride. I was kind of worried at first but after riding my bike around a little should have no problem.

Congrats on the bike! It's a great beginner bike and certainly is enough bike to keep you on the edge of your seat for a while :)

You are a wild one for taking out your bike without any training though.

Also, good to know we have another Florida member!
Was more of a curious hair then a wild one lol. I only got it up to 45 which is fast enough for back and forth to work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.