Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys!!

So, I've been wanting to ride a few years ago since i was 18-19 yrs old but just never had the chance to or never committed to it. So now I'm like "Screw it! It's now or never!! Already 26!! Getting old!

So I signed up for the MSF class learned a lot and was fun. The things they taught me sticks to my head like glue. Well i passed yesterday! Feels good!! Gonna try to get my M1 license asap. Also bought a brand spankin new 2016 Ninja 300 Passion Red ABS $5600 otd last week. Should be delivered to my house tomorrow or the next day. Can't wait!! Might start video vlogging too.

I believe riding a motorcycle is not just for fun or experience but also gives you a different view of our lives and the world we live in. Well anyways, I'm happy that I finally own a motorcycle. :grin2:

See you guys on the inside!! or outside!! or where ever you guys are, I will be there........But not in a creepy way.......maybe. Alright ZoNgMaN, out.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I believe riding a motorcycle is not just for fun or experience but also gives you a different view of our lives and the world we live in. Well anyways, I'm happy that I finally own a motorcycle.

--------
Yes it does! Glad you took the jump - old man - and what a bike to start on!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Have fun, ride safe, and keep us posted with your vlogging. It would be nice to watch vlogs about the trials and tribulations of a brand spankin new rider on a 300. I think we would all enjoy it seeing that we've all been in the same boat.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
664 Posts
What's up guys!!

So, I've been wanting to ride a few years ago since i was 18-19 yrs old but just never had the chance to or never committed to it. So now I'm like "Screw it! It's now or never!! Already 26!! Getting old!
26, old? SMH Kids these days ... they say the dangest things.

Welcome to the forum youngling!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.