Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I was reading the threads on here pretty often to find out more info and finally decided to join! I'm a noob from Vegas; 22 years old. Completed the MSF course in November, got my stardust white ninja a weak and a half ago, have been riding it every chance I get since I got it!

I am completely new to riding, and unfortunately, am completely illiterate when it comes to motorcycle/car parts and terms. I can't wait till I'm done breaking in the bike and can rev it higher, but love riding so far!

:D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I have only been riding since last summer and am learning terms/ Mods and parts too.
This is a great place to learn information and meet some friendly people!

Post some pics of you ride, would love to see it!
Nice choice on color BTW!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome! I'm from the vegas area as well, glad to see another vegas rider on the forums too. I commute almost everyday to work so I've been racking up the miles on my bike, it's definitely a fun high revving bike that can keep up plus some on the highways out here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for all the welcomes!

Welcome to the forum! I have only been riding since last summer and am learning terms/ Mods and parts too.
This is a great place to learn information and meet some friendly people!

Post some pics of you ride, would love to see it!
Nice choice on color BTW!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Thanks! I will post some pictures as soon as I can. Unfortunately, I already managed to drop my bike! :( I was aware that the smooth cement gutter areas at intersections were slippery, but that day I found out just how slippery, making a sharp right turn while leaning made the front wheel slide from under me. Got a cracked fairing on the right side and a scratched muffler. But I'll be sure to capture the "good" angles when I post the pics. Damage only cosmetic (thank God!) so I will repair everything only after I am more experienced and less likely to drop the bike again.

what part of vegas are you at? i will be moving up there next week! we can go for some rides if ya like.

I'm in the 95 and Cheyenne areas (North Western area), and sure, that'd be great to go riding with someone else! :D

What up welcome I am from Vegas also for awhile I thought I was the only one here LOL
Thanks, I didn't expect to find people from Vegas either, glad to hear there are plenty :D

Welcome! I'm from the vegas area as well, glad to see another vegas rider on the forums too. I commute almost everyday to work so I've been racking up the miles on my bike, it's definitely a fun high revving bike that can keep up plus some on the highways out here.
Thanks! I try to commute when I can. I work at a CPA firm so riding in dress pants and dress shirt just doesn't look right, but it being chilly out, I wear my gear over work clothes and commute that way. Haven't done freeways/highways yet, am doing a factory manual break in (under 4000rpm, which for me at top gear is 37mph, I try to avoid 45mph roads if I can help it). Can't wait till that's over, a bit boring not being able to rev it high! Only at 180miles though currently :(

Thanks for all the welcomes!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.