Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Just bought my first bike (2013 Ninja 300) earlier this week, I had no prior riding experience before taking the MSF course. Now that I have my own bike I can't stop thinking about when my next ride will be. It's been a blast the first few days I've had it. Joined up here to read up on some news, what people are doing with their bikes and maybe meet up with some people who also ride 300s in the future. Feels good to be a member of the motorcycling community already.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey GB,

Welcome! I've been here only one day longer than you, but am in much the same position - newbie rider in St Louis and all that. I did the MSF course at STLCC a few weekends ago and just bought my bike Wednesday night.

One of these days maybe we'll cross paths out on the St Louis roads...

Louis

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll keep my eyes open for your bike, hopefully we get some warm weather this fall to stretch out the riding season. I'll upload a picture of my bike sometime soon. (something i probabl should have done on my first post)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.