Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, My name is Satvinder Singh (Nick Name: Romie), I live in San Diego. I just purchased a 2014 Ninja 300 SE white. Looking forward to meet other riders around here.
Thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live by SDSU. Near K Mart on University and 54th.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Ah, I know that area! I have lived in Logan Heights, Lemon Grove, City Heights, and now National City since I came to San Diego in the Navy back in 2000! lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, I am Mostly free on Thursday - Sunday mornings until 2, I start working from 3 so let me know if u want to ride v:) other days I go to school. thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I moved to San Diego in August of 2012. @ damronjr

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ah, I know that area! I have lived in Logan Heights, Lemon Grove, City Heights, and now National City since I came to San Diego in the Navy back in 2000! lol
I currently live by city heights near home ave and federal blvd. we should get together and ride one weekend all three of us. Military likes to work me real early but normally home by 430 and free on weekends

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I currently live by city heights near home ave and federal blvd. we should get together and ride one weekend all three of us. Military likes to work me real early but normally home by 430 and free on weekends
We should do it on weekends, if possible in mornings so that i don't miss my day at work :D

·
Registered
585 Posts
Weekends are my only time, but wifey needs her time as I work and go to school full time during the week and see her at 430am and again at about 930-10pm on M-Th, so she wants me to be around some on the weekends!! lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
Weekends are my only time, but wifey needs her time as I work and go to school full time during the week and see her at 430am and again at about 930-10pm on M-Th, so she wants me to be around some on the weekends!! lol
Haha my wife is the same way bro. When ever works for everyone is fine for me. We can communicate and figure it out. If either of you wants my number just shoot me a PM, that way you don't have to try and find me on here and wait for a reply

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha my wife is the same way bro. When ever works for everyone is fine for me. We can communicate and figure it out. If either of you wants my number just shoot me a PM, that way you don't have to try and find me on here and wait for a reply
do you guys want to go ride on next Saturday or Sunday morning? i m free till 2 :D Let me know

Reactions: damronjr

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome! San Diego sounds like a great place to go only with my N300 and myself. Although I'd never go anywhere near SDSU for fear of running into my ex again :D
I'm kidding, I'm going to head on to SD on my bike probably sometime next week actually so hopefully I'll spot you!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome! San Diego sounds like a great place to go only with my N300 and myself. Although I'd never go anywhere near SDSU for fear of running into my ex again :D
I'm kidding, I'm going to head on to SD on my bike probably sometime next week actually so hopefully I'll spot you!
cool, let us know if u will be here on next sunday(03-23-2014):D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts