Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I am from Upstate NY but relocated to NC in 2011. I love it here. I'm new to riding all together. I've only rode motorcycle twice. 1st a pw50 when I was about 5. Then a pw80 when I was 13? My uncle used to race in the Wera league so I've always been interested. Now I think it's time I make the jump. I'm looking at a ninja 300 this weekend and possibly the msf course next month. This forum has taught me a lot as I've been browsing through. Nice to meet everyone.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Welcome! Did you get to go to a lot of your uncles races? I'd love to get into some club racing unfortunately I've only had time to get in a couple trackdays though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been to Nelson ledges a few times and summit point once. He also raced at Atlanta but I wasn't able to see him there. He then got married and stopped racing. The shame haha. He did help with a riders class at Watkins Glen one time. He was pretty fast. I always wanted a bike but I never thought about racing. Now that I'm about to start riding trackdays sound more than just a dream.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been to Nelson ledges a few times and summit point once. He also raced at Atlanta but I wasn't able to see him there. He then got married and stopped racing. The shame haha. He did help with a riders class at Watkins Glen one time. He was pretty fast. I always wanted a bike but I never thought about racing. Now that I'm about to start riding trackdays sound more than just a dream.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Very cool.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts