Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. You are a lucky man to have a wife who would get you a Ninja for Christmas. I had to get divorced just so I could get one for myself. Lol. Anyway, if you haven't already, take a MSF class. Other than that, have fun!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never thought it would actually happen. She has been against it for 14 years. I've had 4 wheelers and such, but this is my first bike. My nephew got a ninja 300 in white a couple months ago (he's 17) and I told my wife I wanted to spend some time with him this summer before he goes to college. I guess it worked. My sister may get one also and I'm really trying to talk my wife into it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
It's a great bike. Not scary powerful, but still enough oomph to have some fun. Sounds like you guys are starting your own 300 club.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome, Welcome.

What a wonderful present!! My husband purchased mine for me for my bday :)
I hope you enjoy yours as much as we all enjoy ours, the search bar is above in the black bar and can be your best friend when looking for answers to stuff about your bike.

If for some reason your topic hasn't been touched on, by all means make a new thread. We love new questions ;)

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Wow. My lady puts my gifts (such as a batman DVD) into a huge box and then makes it hard as **** to unwrap. I could only imagine what kinda packaging a 300 would come in.... probably bullet-proof glass.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mine wasn't too hard to open. Just had two big red bows on it. Also got a jacket, gloves, shoei RF1100 helmet, and a scala rider G9 to talk with my nephew. She actually got a decent deal on the bike. 5200 out the door with taxes and everything.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.