Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my Ninja 300 from the dealer a couple of days ago; SUPER stoked! :D Anyways, about myself, I'm a PreMed student that's transferring to the University of Washington in 2015. I go to school and work full time so I have a pretty big schedule. I've loved motorcycles ever since I was kid and made a goal for mysef last year to save up for a sport bike. I worked a lot of overtime over winterbreak and whatta ya know? Now I have a hard earned Ninja 300.

The dealer coldn't congratulate me enough, he said I was the first Ninja 300 owner in this area. I got her for about 5400 OTD with the Costco program and some pretty tight negociating :cool:

Anyways, I hope to share some information and take in (mostly) information about the motorcycle and some fellow riders! :D

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new bike!
I'm sure you will love it just as much as we all do :)

Feel free to browse around and active within the forum,
lots to talk about and even more to learn ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
What dealer? I was just at Hinshaw's and the guy told me they weren't part of the Costco program. I have a feeling he was lying to make more $ off me. I would rather buy it at enumclaw if they can get me the costco price. Out of curiosity you said $5400 with Costco AND Negotiating. What did they come at you with for the costco price w/o negotiating?

Thanks!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What dealer? I was just at Hinshaw's and the guy told me they weren't part of the Costco program. I have a feeling he was lying to make more $ off me. I would rather buy it at enumclaw if they can get me the costco price. Out of curiosity you said $5400 with Costco AND Negotiating. What did they come at you with for the costco price w/o negotiating?

It was at Skagit Valley Polaris in Mount Vernon, the dealer had said he wanted 5500 because of all his fees but after a while of negotiating he gave into 5400, you can check which dealers around you are eligible for the Costco program by clicking on a link (I don't remember which one) on the Official Ninja 300's website at Kawasaki.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Oh cool! I was on the Costco website and it makes me fill out all my information BEFORE it will tell me which dealer I can go to. I'm good with $5500, Hinshaws was quoting me ~$6250, I chuckled and left. Now I gotta go to BECU and get my loan. Trying to build credit.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome :) Costco website showed Bellevue Motorsports to be my closest participating dealer but when the dealer called me they said the 300 was not part of the program even though it was listed on the Costco website. Decided to buy from Experience Powersports in Moses Lake. They offered no setup fees, just tax and license.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.