Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey names Eddy, I'm about a week away from picking up my new SE and about 4 months away from riding it curse this awful winter. The bike was a gift from the folks for doing well on my first semester of college. They've all ways known I wanted a bike and wanted to ride for a long time, so I'm grateful they got me it. Looking forward to learn and enjoy my new bike! :D This has been my number one forum to "creep" on and learn things about my ninja. So decided to make an account and start getting involved in the community!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Well welcome, now you don't gotta creep anymore...you can be part of the clan ;)

Have fun, look around, converse, and of course....ask questions :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Was station in Minot for 6 1/2 years. ND winters = 6 to 7months. Well maybe only 5 months if ya got the gear/clothing and the go nads. Most guys I hung with were squids on liter bikes (most were follow airmen) so fast bikes and open straight roads equals tickets, hospital visits and salvage bikes all over craigslist.

Otherwise. Welcome and steer clear of the crazies. Have fun

Typed and sent by my right thumb using a Moto AtrixHD.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I'm actually from Miami, but moved here about 8 years ago with the folks. Currently live in Bismarck. Yeah during the summer you see a lot of squids, once saw a kid texting and riding at the same time while on my way to work.... But thanks guys/gals glad to be here! :)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome. I have come thru Bismark dozens of times over the years, to hunt, or ride in Montana.
Congrats on the new bike. Awesome folks you have!
Have you ridden at all before? If not, be sure to take a msf course. :)

·
Registered
594 Posts
I have ridden some of friends bikes before, but I'll be taking the MSF course here in the spring. Sign up starts sometime in Feb. so I just need to ride out these winter days...
Awesome! Lots to look forward to.

Yeah, we just got a few more inches of the white crap today. We have had about 20" already this month... :mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Greetings from the absolutely relatively hot Florida where at this exact moment it's a balmy seventy degrees until falling to a "frigid" forty tomorrow

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
286 Posts
Greetings from the absolutely relatively hot Florida where at this exact moment it's a balmy seventy degrees until falling to a "frigid" forty tomorrow

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App
I live in Pensacola right now, and I went home to ND over Thanksgiving. It was actually warmer in Fargo than it was here for a couple of days. I guess Pensacola isn't really FL though, more lower Alabama.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
286 Posts
Was station in Minot for 6 1/2 years. ND winters = 6 to 7months. Well maybe only 5 months if ya got the gear/clothing and the go nads.
No way! The first year I had a bike when I lived in Fargo, the only month I didn't ride was January. We got a really late snow that year, and had a warm enough February that the streets were clear, so I was able to take it out in Dec and Feb. Just need the right gear.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No way! The first year I had a bike when I lived in Fargo, the only month I didn't ride was January. We got a really late snow that year, and had a warm enough February that the streets were clear, so I was able to take it out in Dec and Feb. Just need the right gear.

Seems like this Winter is worse than last years so I'm just going to assume that the roads may not be cleared by Feb. but who knows luck may come!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well I'm actually from Miami, but moved here about 8 years ago with the folks. Currently live in Bismarck. Yeah during the summer you see a lot of squids, once saw a kid texting and riding at the same time while on my way to work.... But thanks guys/gals glad to be here! :)
Lol. Before Minot/military. I lived in Ocala area.

Typed and sent by my right thumb using a Moto AtrixHD.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Ocala area?

That's my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Live in Silver Springs, work in Ocala at the hospital.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.