Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone new to the site and new to 300's. Just picked up a new white ninja 300 non abs from my local dealer. got a killer deal on it, only 4700. Upgraded from my 08 ninja 250, which sold for 3200$. Cant wait to really get out riding when the weather start to warm up.

heres a pic of my old bike

and a pic of my new bike (sorry for the crappy picture quality i was in a hurry)

·
Banned
229 Posts
hey man thanks, I'm in Salem nh. no I went to Hk powersports in hooksett, I called souhegan but they wanted like 5200$ i paid with cash and hk gave me the best deal.
Cool, Im in bedford. I got mine at souhegan for 5 otd. I know they had a white one so thats why I ask.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome! Man that was one nice looking 250 you had. I too have a 250 and was wondering if you noticed a difference with your new 300?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hooray! And congrats on getting good deals for both the bikes! What's first on your agenda for the new beast?
Thanks man, im gonna be starting a build thread for it. I have already ordered Yoshimura rear spools, oil cap, rear FE, lamin-x headlight tint, woodcraft clip ons. more to come.
Welcome! Man that was one nice looking 250 you had. I too have a 250 and was wondering if you noticed a difference with your new 300?
yea noticed a huge difference def an upgrade.

·
Banned
229 Posts
Thanks man, im gonna be starting a build thread for it. I have already ordered Yoshimura rear spools, oil cap, rear FE, lamin-x headlight tint, woodcraft clip ons. more to come.

yea noticed a huge difference def an upgrade.
Careful! You may get flamed for having a build thread here..

Rolls eyes

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
welcome to the forums, as a owner of the 250 what your thoughts of the 300
I love it, when i first got my 250 i loved the look and style because it looked like a bigger bike. but now compaired to the 300 it looks (in my own opinion) just as ugly as the older 250s. The style and look of the 300 is top notch, body lines are nice just the whole bike looks like its moving fast when its standing still, i LOVE the look of the front of the bike, plus i got mine in the stardust white so i think its a very classy sleek color and "stands out" compared to most bikes which are green, red, black.. my 250 was candy plasma blue which i loved the color and got many complements on which i am already getting on my 300. I have been thinking about a possibly photoshop picture of my 300 in candy plasma blue to see what it would look like.
Then when it comes to riding, granted iv only put 10 miles on my 300. compaired to thousands that i put on my 250, the 300 is so much smoother, throttle response is amazing, low end torque is huge, take of from a stop is so much better and fast, and doesnt feel like you almost have to push the bike to get it moving. plus the bike being a bit heavier is nice, and i also think it feels taller and wider then the 250 which i really like. now im not a big person by far weighing roughly 140lbs and being 5'10 im pretty skinny. but the added weight, wider feeling tank and possibly height difference in the 300 compared to the 250 is nice. the wider tire in the rear is also a nice feature for added grip on the road. over all i think the 300 is deff a great bike anyone looking to upgrade from a 250.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have been thinking about a possibly photoshop picture of my 300 in candy plasma blue to see what it would look like.

I actually did a few days ago :D ...i too have a blue 250, and reason i didn't get a 300 a week ago is i am waiting for some news on a blue one this summer to see if it'll come out or not.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts