Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, going for my Learner’s Permit next week and I’ve got my heart set on a 300! Still not sure if I want Ebony or Pearl Stardust White. Since I would put most questions in Google and end up here, I thought I would make an account and join the community. I Haven’t got any mates that ride (as of yet), so the bike territory is all fairly new here and it’s good to get some advice from the veterans.

Thanks!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hey guys, going for my Learner’s Permit next week and I’ve got my heart set on a 300! Still not sure if I want Ebony or Pearl Stardust White. Since I would put most questions in Google and end up here, I thought I would make an account and join the community. I Haven’t got any mates that ride (as of yet), so the bike territory is all fairly new here and it’s good to get some advice from the veterans.

Thanks!
Welcome...just buy both..boom problem solved:D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome aboard! There's a few of us from Adelaide in here and we've had a few rides in recent months. Hope to see you out there when you're up and riding.

PS. Go the white...Jason and Aiden on here have black ones already and you don't really wanna be associated with them :p

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Welcome!!

As a new rider I would recommend the ABS option if you havent already decided on which you are getting, and make sure to ride safe.

·
Registered
205 Posts
hey! what part of adelaide? Im down south near noarlunga. Ignore sepatown..he is just jelly because Aiden and I have new exhausts and he doesent ;) hehehehe

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome

G'day mate. Welcome to the forum. I'm from the Adelaide Hills and am getting my L's next month(hopefully):D. Looking forward to getting an SE ABS soon and learning to ride it. Will join in a few rides when I work out what the hell I am doing and hopefully pick up a few tips from the pro's.:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah deffs getting ABS. Haha think i gotta join the black clan, looks too good. I'm in the western suburbs, so keen to go for a cruise with you guys once i get a bit of xp behind me. Did you guys buy your bikes outright? I'm looking at paying half off then going on a payment plan. Either gonna go to Bills motorcycles or SA motors down Gepps Cross, they seem to have alright deals. Haven't tried Peter Stevens yet.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yeah I paid outright. Got mine from peter stevens. Both Aiden and Sepatown got them from bills motorcycles, we all paid much the same..but they got cooler number plate brackets :p haha

·
Registered
60 Posts
Got mine from SA motorcycles just because they were closest and delivered it for free. Obviously black is the best.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I second the ABS option by Jeff! Saved me many a time already with my shoddy riding! Also as the saying goes, "Once you go black, you never go back!";)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah i gotta agree with you on that, but just on black bikes nothing else haha :D Picking up a black ABS this Wednesday, Can't wait!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Picked up my black abs yesterday, loving it! Too bad it's pissing down with rain, not that confident to start in the wet yet. Hopefully tonight i can go for a ride.

Probs should post in the new rider section but the guy at the bike shop said i shouldn't go over 4krpms for the first 100kms. I'm at 110kms on the odo now, will i damage the engine if i start going up to 6-7krpms? Or should i get a few more clicks on it first?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts