Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all!!

Ive put in deposit on a SE-ABS a week ago and tumbled upon this thread. Looks like plenty of BNE 300 owners here. =)

Dealer said would be ready by early January. So excited now... Helmet, Jacket and License next in the list to accomplish/purchase.

Looking forward in learning and meeting new friends in this community.

Anyone here with sliders? Where'd you purchase them?

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
hi all!!

Anyone here with sliders? Where'd you purchase them?
Im prety sure I saw them at promotorcycles superstore slacks creek.. I was thinking bout getting them but got talked out of them from the salesman funnily enough as he made a point that if i come of in motion their likely to dig into the ground more and me. But i dont know never owned a bike with them on b4

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@cruizin, yes thankfully I didn't wait. I was told the SE-ABS would be next month. But I'm just too eager to ride, that I did not get an abs one. Hey your new rider tip is excellent! Thanks for sharing.

Re: oggy knobs
I was quoted 350 on the knobs installed. It's just that I'm still on the fence about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
162 Posts
@hydrox, yeah they are a bit steep and don't look that great but after what happened o my mate the other day I realised sliders would have prevented it, he was at westfields and someone pushed his bike over and cracked the fairing.... Had he have had sliders it would have been fine

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@hydrox, yeah they are a bit steep and don't look that great but after what happened o my mate the other day I realised sliders would have prevented it, he was at westfields and someone pushed his bike over and cracked the fairing.... Had he have had sliders it would have been fine

Had mine installed from the dealer 2 days ago. It really sticks out, but its for safety I suppose. Land vehicle Vehicle Green Motorcycle Motorcycle fairing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.