Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Just found this forum! Got my bike about a week ago and am loving it! Took MSF course in june and still learning, would love any help or mod recommendations for the bike:)
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Vehicle

Super Moderator
Welcome! Beautiful bike!

Mods are very personal. Most popular mods are the muffler, the license plate holder, windshield and probably frame sliders.

What mods were you thinking about?

It looks like you have already the windshield and the tidy tail.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! Beautiful bike!

Mods are very personal. Most popular mods are the muffler, the license plate holder, windshield and probably frame sliders.

What mods were you thinking about?

It looks like you have already the windshield and the tidy tail.
Thank you:) I definitely would love a new muffler, something louder and more throaty. Thats it for now, i already put 400 miles on it i love it so far

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not to sound like a Dad, but...first money should be spent on proper riding gear...armored jacket, riding shoes or boots and riding pants, then you can spend money on the fun mods.
Haha you are absolutely right man, i need a good jacket before anything. Ive been wearing blazers for riding shoes, they鈥檙e leather and have ankle protection but i could be wrong do riding shoes provide something more?

Registered
This is what you need!

Registered
Haha you are absolutely right man, i need a good jacket before anything. Ive been wearing blazers for riding shoes, they鈥檙e leather and have ankle protection but i could be wrong do riding shoes provide something more?
yes, huge difference between real riding shoes or boots and sneakers. You'll get real ankle protection, toe and heel protection plus a much stiffer sole. Go to Revzilla and search up riding shoes. There are pretty cool leather, high top looking ones (if that's the style you like) that give you real protection.

After you buy your riding gear...then you can look for a cool sounding slip on. I went with a Leo Vince carbon fiber slip on. sounds much better than stock muffler.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is what you need!

Wow quite the package! I dont know if i got the kind of cash for that馃槶

Registered
iahawk beat me to the gear comment...

I would suggest a rigid track-style boot. Ankle injures are terrible. It doesn't take much to mess them up. You want some crush protection.

Check Craigslist and FB Marketplace for quality used gear. I've found lots of high quality gear there for cheap.

I wear a fully armored jacket, pants, and boots (in addition to all the other gear) 100% of the time.

Administrator
Haha you are absolutely right man, i need a good jacket before anything. I've been wearing blazers for riding shoes, they鈥檙e leather and have ankle protection but i could be wrong do riding shoes provide something more?
Please get actual gear and wear it every ride. Please... If you need motivation, read Brittany Morrow's story.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts