Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all.

Just posting an intro here as a Ninja rider *aspirant.* Going this route as I always loved two wheels as a kid and find the fuel economy, insurance, and even MSRPs relatively attractive when compared to the four wheeled cousins. I'm not even licensed for bikes yet, but will be taking a training course at a local community college prior to purchasing... better to be out $250 and hate it (which is unlikely) than $4k!

Thanks for the cool website/community and for your time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments guys, looking forward to my MSF course and the ~55mpg upgrade I'll be getting, not to mention the adrenaline kick!

Also, ToNY, I appreciate the comment however don't rate to be called that yet... perhaps "squared away Poolee" is most appropriate, though the EGA could be misleading. If you feel the avatar is a misrepresentation, I apologize and will change that at your/the moderators' discretions.

Thanks for your time and assistance.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Welcome! Also check out sacramentocrotchrockets.com for local group rides near you!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello, all.

Just posting an intro here as a Ninja rider *aspirant.* Going this route as I always loved two wheels as a kid and find the fuel economy, insurance, and even MSRPs relatively attractive when compared to the four wheeled cousins. I'm not even licensed for bikes yet, but will be taking a training course at a local community college prior to purchasing... better to be out $250 and hate it (which is unlikely) than $4k!

Thanks for the cool website/community and for your time.

You weren't able to take a MSF course for FREE, on base? Rah

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys, looking forward to my MSF course and the ~55mpg upgrade I'll be getting, not to mention the adrenaline kick!

Also, ToNY, I appreciate the comment however don't rate to be called that yet... perhaps "squared away Poolee" is most appropriate, though the EGA could be misleading. If you feel the avatar is a misrepresentation, I apologize and will change that at your/the moderators' discretions.

Thanks for your time and assistance.
Well poolee, I'm good with your avatar, but my advice to you, don't go buy a brand new bike before you go to boot. Just wait until you get out, save yourself the money and the risk of injury. And you can take the course for free when you hit your duty station

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts