Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my name is Marcus I am from the Kansas area and just got a 2013 ninja 300 with abs and I am loving it! Came with a Dynojet power commander V if anyone knows how to use those and can help me with finding a decent tune for top end of the bike please reach out I’d appreciate it!
Wheel Tire Plant Fuel tank Motorcycle

·
Super Moderator
738 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice looking orange bike. It's rare a to see an orange N300

Since you already have the PCV, you can get a quote from a tunning shop. Maybe it's not that expensive and you get your PCV tunned exactly for your pipe and air filter.
Does your bike have the PAIR mod done? If it doesn't, I'd do that before tunning it.

Otherwise, you can search online for a PCV map for the N300.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! Nice looking orange bike. It's rare a to see an orange N300

Since you already have the PCV, you can get a quote from a tunning shop. Maybe it's not that expensive and you get your PCV tunned exactly for your pipe and air filter.
Does your bike have the PAIR mod done? If it doesn't, I'd do that before tunning it.

Otherwise, you can search online for a PCV map for the N300.
Not gonna lie I’ve never even heard of that mod before but I’ll research and do it haha good looking out send me any tips you can I appreciate it!

·
Registered
393 Posts
good looking bike! I will strongly suggest you look into proper riding gear (if you don't already have it). A jacket, gloves and shoes/boots at a minimum (I already see the helmet). Riding pants are good, too. Too easy to destroy hands and feet if you go down.

·
Super Moderator
738 Posts
Not gonna lie I’ve never even heard of that mod before but I’ll research and do it haha good looking out send me any tips you can I appreciate it!
The PAIR mod consists in taking out a hose that runs from the intake air box to the valves cover. This hose pours some clean air in the exhaust pipe. I'm not sure what's its purpose though. Something related with emissions gases. But this clean air messes up the tunning and that's why people take it out before tunning the bike.
You take out the hose, put a plug in the air box and a plate in the valves cover. That's it. You can buy the PAIR mod kit on eBay for less than $20 and do it yourself if you're good with tools.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts