Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So pulled the trigger on a very low mileage (1400) 300 on Tuesday that had been dropped quite a few times with broken mirror and turns out a dead battery. Mirrors in and on and new battery in. Turn indicators don't blink but once that's sorted bike should be good. Have gloves and helmet but still need jacket and pants. Anyways, long story short already wrenching but not riding yet except 4mph down my drive and back lol. It's been almost 20 years since I've ridden anywhere close to consistently so I'm gonna take it slow and do a good bit of parking lot practice.

Have already gotten some good feedback from this forum and hope to be able to return to new members one day too. Here's the maimed beauty

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome. Looks like it has an tail light with integrated turn signals. If that's the case you need a solid state flasher relay to fix the no flashing issue.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just installed the relay. Plug and play. Works great. Now time for the tipic test so I can go get some practice in

·
Registered
251 Posts
Cool:). Motorcycle shoes are also really good to have. They can help protect from the very common toe and ankle injuries on a crash.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts