Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys :waveysmilie: I just wanted to introduce myself and share what I've done to my bike so far.

I've been riding dirt bikes for 6 years now and I just bought my first street bike last year(actually I got it for my birthday) since then I've done a few mods and put 10K on the bike. I ride every chance i get and the only times I dont ride is when its unsafe to do so, just because its cold dosent stop me.

here are some pics of my bike and some of the things I have done

From the showroom floor in September 2012

A challenge that I completed from another forum

My custom LED work, RBG LED's with wireless remote.

Close up of the custom, carbon fiber rear fairing delete I made

The rear fairing delete and the integrated turn signal

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Curious about those rear lights. How exactly do they work? And was it tricky to install?
Other than that, welcome! :D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Curious about those rear lights. How exactly do they work? And was it tricky to install?
Other than that, welcome! :D

They were very simple to install, just removed the old assembly and plugged the new assembly in. The only issue I had was the LED lights use less current than the stock filament bulbs, causing the blinker to get "stuck". I ordered a relay with an adjustment so I could the flash rate to my liking.

An added note- I also have a strobe wired to my brake light to gain the attention of driver behind me. It works very effectively. Lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts