Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Been browsing the site because I'm considering purchasing a 300 for next season. Figured this is a good way to get some feedback and get to know other riders from the area.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Keep an eye on CL. If a seller "has to" sell during winter months, it means they are usually pretty motivated to sell. I purchased all 3 of my previous bikes in the winter and when I sold them a year or two later, I sold them for more than I paid for them.

So technically, (not including tax and MVC fees) someone paid me to ride motorcycles.

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Yes, great place for all sorts of information on the Ninja 300, and even info on the 636 too as some of us have them now or have them as well. please take the time to fill in your location details via the User CP, and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good. And hi to you both I actually started on a zx6r, currently riding a gsxr1000 but my girlfriend decided she wants to start riding but she's on the petite side so from what I've seen on the 300s and from the power of a 600 I know a 300 is probably her best option.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Welcome! I'm from central jersey as well. You should check out the flemington kawasaki dealer, last I checked they discounted their 300's to around $4,699 . Almost $1000 off. There a quite a few around here on Craigslist as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah.. I'll update my profile later today. Sorry about that. Limited on time. @michaelv let's link up for a ride sometime. I've definitely been looking around for deals. They're already cheap as is and they look great

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Yeah.. I'll update my profile later today. Sorry about that. Limited on time. @michaelv let's link up for a ride sometime. I've definitely been looking around for deals. They're already cheap as is and they look great
Sure thing, let me know. I mostly ride with some buds in NY and long island but if you know any great roads around here then I'm down.

·
Registered
3 Posts
In Middlesex County NJ

Hello, are you looking to purchase new or used. I am looking to buy a new ninja 300 very soon also. I got quoted $4800ish for 2014 ninja 300. Im waiting for the weather to get colder so the price might drop more over here in New Jersey

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Is that the OTD price? Or will they add 7% tax, title, registration and dealer fees on top of that? Always get a quote for OTD price. Who knows how much they charge for dealer prep, dealer document, dealer finance (if applicable) fees on top of everything.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think we are getting something new also around December when prices drop or if something comes up on craigslist I might get it used. People always get a bit desperate for money around that time. I was watching a video of the 300 vs the 1000 and little thing can keep up. Great gas mialege too

·
Registered
3 Posts
Price

Is that the OTD price? Or will they add 7% tax, title, registration and dealer fees on top of that? Always get a quote for OTD price. Who knows how much they charge for dealer prep, dealer document, dealer finance (if applicable) fees on top of everything.
I am new jersey and the dealer I spoke with is from New York, I called him over because I filled the costco auto program online, he said the final otd price from him is $4599 and then I would just pay the 7% tax in new jersey.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts