Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a new-to-me 2015 Ninja 300 this weekend & what a blast! I bought it with the intention of turning it into a dedicated track-day toy, but it was so much fun to ride home and the insurance is so darn cheap, I might just keep it on the road. My primary ride, prior to this, is a BMW K1600 GTL, so I'm REALLY enjoying how light & nimble it is!

·
Registered
250 Posts
welcome to the club! Always interesting to get new perspectives on the bike from people who've ridden vastly different bikes. Would love to hear your thoughts on your big BMW, too....those are sweet bikes!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome to the club! Always interesting to get new perspectives on the bike from people who've ridden vastly different bikes. Would love to hear your thoughts on your big BMW, too....those are sweet bikes!
Thanks iahawk!

I call my K1600 GTL the fastest couch I've ever ridden ;)

It's a purpose built, long distance tourer, and at that it excels! Heated seats, heated grips, adjustable windscreen, cruise control, blu-tooth stereo, GPS, massive storage and more... But it's maximum comfort & luxury wrapped up in quite a high performance package. The inline six puts out 160 HP, with something like 90% of max torque available not far off idle - it doesn't matter what gear you're in, or what speed you're at, just crank the throttle & you're GONE!

I love them both, but for slightly different reasons...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts