Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Im new here and just wanted to say hello and wanted to get my first post in. I just purchased a beautiful Ebony 300 a couple days ago and plan to go get it tomorow. The only suckey part is that I have to take the MSF course in the middle of april. Because im 17. Anyways I have 1 question. Ive seen some people on here plastidiping their windscreens and I was wondering, are you guys just doing the back right?

Darkninja300. :D

·
Banned
229 Posts
Hey Im new here and just wanted to say hello and wanted to get my first post in. I just purchased a beautiful Ebony 300 a couple days ago and plan to go get it tomorow. The only suckey part is that I have to take the MSF course in the middle of april. Because im 17. Anyways I have 1 question. Ive seen some people on here plastidiping their windscreens and I was wondering, are you guys just doing the back right?

Darkninja300. :D
welcome! I too have to take the MSF course; still waiting for a date. Anyways, as far as plastidipping, I dont see a reason to do the back. Just lay some nice coats on the front.

·
Registered
35 Posts
its up to u.. people do the back part because the front will still look glossy.. also it doens't cover the sticker.. but some people like that matte kind of look so they do it on the front. up to u

·
Registered
80 Posts
Congrats on the new bike, I'm also a MN newbie. I passed my MSF class last fall at the Alexandria tech college. I have a twin bike to yours.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Getting more MinneSNOWtans here. Good to see! :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks for the replies I'm thing that ill plasyidip the back first and see how i like it.
But yeah the only thing that sucks is that i have to wait to ride. Ohh well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts