Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I have made the rear of my bike as sexy as can be :)

Firstly I installed an all in one tail light and indicator :) and to go with that these awesome little LED Screws that hold your number plate in spot and light that up.

I was able to use the bracket from inside the stock shovel (fender) that the bike came with and it puts the number plate in the perfect position.

Will update pictures in the morning when there is more light. The number plate lights do not look like they light up my plate 100% but in person they are far more impressive :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I saw one of these in person today (all in one blinker setup) One of the smoked ones on a white 300. It looked great.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
interesting. how legal is it in Queensland to have the integrated brake/indicator ?have u spoken to transport department & asked at all?
Stupid fucking phone. Had a massive paragraph typed out. Na cruizin they are illegal. Indicators need to be 18cm apart. However I went out tonight looking for the po po and found them and over took ans they didn't look twice at my indicators :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw one of these in person today (all in one blinker setup) One of the smoked ones on a white 300. It looked great.
Yeah I've. Got the smoked one too. Looks mint as

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Stupid fucking phone. Had a massive paragraph typed out. Na cruizin they are illegal. Indicators need to be 18cm apart. However I went out tonight looking for the po po and found them and over took ans they didn't look twice at my indicators :)

lol

i had a sneaky suspicion they wouldn’t be legal;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol

i had a sneaky suspicion they wouldn’t be legal;)
Yeah the good things never are. I'm not one for breaking the law but this things too sexy to pass up ;)

·
Banned
277 Posts
Are the plate lights that blue in person or is it the camera?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are the plate lights that blue in person or is it the camera?
Camera...they pure white mate. Blues illegal unfortunately lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
IMHO I personally do not like the all-in-one tail light/indicators, The main reason is that I would suspect that when you have brake light on as well as an indicator, do the lights clash together or are the indicators distinct from the brake/park light?? On the other hand they do look alot cleaner than separate indicators!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's a bit hard for me to say cause I'm riding it haha but the indicator and brake light a both very distinct. the indicators are bright yellow and stand out from the brake ight bright red. these bulbs are LEDs and far brighter than standard bulbs. I've had other bikers and my wife follow ne and both have said its very easy snf clear to see....especially at night.
It's made a massive difference to the look of the bike now. Looks smooth as :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well I have made the rear of my bike as sexy as can be :)

Firstly I installed an all in one tail light and indicator :) and to go with that these awesome little LED Screws that hold your number plate in spot and light that up.

I was able to use the bracket from inside the stock shovel (fender) that the bike came with and it puts the number plate in the perfect position.

Will update pictures in the morning when there is more light. The number plate lights do not look like they light up my plate 100% but in person they are far more impressive :)
which integrated light did you get? i've seen a few and wasnt a fan of how they looked.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
which integrated light did you get? i've seen a few and wasnt a fan of how they looked.
One of EBay mate from a mob down in South Australia. Excellent quality and looks mint

1 - 14 of 14 Posts