Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, I'm a fairly experienced rider but have been out of the game for the past 6 years. Having a kid will slow you up a bit. My wife and I just ordered two 300's this weekend and they should be in this week. I bought the white SE and she got the solid black. This will be her first bike and has never rode other than on the back of mine. my previous bikes were a ninja 636 and a harley dyna low rider. To me the street bikes are just more fun. I live in middle Tennessee so if anyone wants to get together for a ride sometime hit us up. looking to meet new friends on here!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hello, I'm a fairly experienced rider but have been out of the game for the past 6 years. Having a kid will slow you up a bit. My wife and I just ordered two 300's this weekend and they should be in this week. I bought the white SE and she got the solid black. This will be her first bike and has never rode other than on the back of mine. my previous bikes were a ninja 636 and a harley dyna low rider. To me the street bikes are just more fun. I live in middle Tennessee so if anyone wants to get together for a ride sometime hit us up. looking to meet new friends on here!

That's awesome! Congrats on the new bikes and welcome.

~Wendy~

1 - 4 of 4 Posts