Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
Just signed on from San Marcos (north county San Diego) and taking my learner's permit on Tuesday and CMSP training course about a week later.

I've raced motocross most of my life and looking forward to tossing a Ninja 300 into a some turns but going to take it all slow as my skills develop. I won't buy the bike until after the training course so to better judge my motivation but really want to get into some back road riding and eventually do the Palomar Mountain run when my skills are ready.

This site looks like a great place to learn alot. Glad I found it

OX
...turned 60 this year ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi fellow San Marcos Rider!!!!! Yay! The msf is so much fun. My nickname was speed racer. Let us know when you pass, we'll do a 300 ride :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys. Tmauro I will connect when I am ready for some fun rides... until then you will find me putting around the Walnut Grove Park parking lot working on my chops ;)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dug out this photo on my computer and thought I'd share it here LOL. Lotta great memories racing back in Florida back in the 70s and again in California in the 90s. The Ninja 300 will be a nice new chapter.

OX
...getting sentimental

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just aced my written test and made an offer on a white Kawa300 on the way home.

OX
...rolling along

1 - 12 of 12 Posts