Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got my 300 se abs today. It is my first street legal bike. I cant ride it yet because of the single digit windchill but the first day the temp is above freezing i will be out riding. I got all new riding gear with my purchase( leather jacket, gloves, SHOEI 12-x helmet, and boots....all winter gear, waterproof and warm.)

Im looking to get the shogun no cut frame sliders as soon as they are available. Other than that I am keeping it stock as this is just a stepping stone. I am a honda guy at heart but this bike is in a totally different league than any other starter bike available.

My dream bike is a cherry red 2014 cbr600rr abs with white rims. I probably will not sell my 300 though because I am looking to use it as my commuter bike/learner.

This forum is what really sold me on this bike..!!!! KAWASAKI Should be donating to the owner lol.

On another note, I know absolutely no one who rides so im looking for riding buddies in southeast pa outside philly

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Welcome. I wanna be in PA to watch some penguins games and hit up seven springs.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey PA, and Welcome....Cheers from Canada!

·
Registered
419 Posts
I won't be getting my 300 until March but I live in the downingtown area. What part of pa are you in exactly?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts