Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just wanted to thank everyone on the forum for helping me make
the decision to finally pull the trigger on my new White 300 non abs...I pick it up
from the dealership on Wednesday and must say I am a bit nervous to ride it home for the first time...so freakin excited though it's been 7 years since my last bike was stolen (Yamaha R6 with 312 miles :() so i just can't wait to get it :):)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry also forgot to write I am a female rider and am looking for other riders to ride with that just like riding no lane splitting or wheelies ;)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It will be OK just take it easy, plan your route home in advance and enjoy the ride.

Before closing the deal see if they will through in the first service for free. $150 for an oil change is ridiculous, if they want the sale, they should throw it in as a bonus to you.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome, fellow female rider ;)

That really sucks about your R6, no insurance coverage?
Anyway, as far as finding riders close to you, where do you live within NJ?
Pretty sure we have quite a few NJ members.
Welcome back into the world of 2 wheels, ride safe!

Reactions: Adiana12

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congratulations! Where abouts in Jersey? I Grew up in Cranford and spent several years in Piscataway. My daughter still lives in Elizabeth. I'm in Sunny Fl now with my non abs white Ninja 300 :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys yes I def made them throw in the first service. I currently live in Clifton NJ :) I had insurance on the R6 but took a big hit even with insurance still lost about $3500 :( All was meant to be though because the 300 seems much more fun to ride can actually twist throttle and not have NJ troopers chasing you and much better insurance rate too ;)

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Another Passaic County 300! Welcome! I'm in Ringwood and we hit the twisties out to the west and north all the time. You are about 20 minutes from great riding.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Wow, more Jersey forum members than I knew. I am in Jersey City, but ride all over the place on a regular basis (NYC, Hudson, Passaic and Bergen counties, and up to Stamford, CT).

If anyone is ever up for a meetup, say so. Also, if anyone has any good, local recommendations for shops, mechanics, goodies, etc., share them! I like my Kawasaki dealership (Metuchen, NJ) but back when I had my first Ninja 500, I used to have an awesome mechanic in Rochelle Park (whose name was Paul) and I would love to connect with a similar individual: true motorcycle enthusiast, local, independent, skillful and very much committed to his craft and workmanship.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts