Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I've been lurking around here for the past few weeks reading up on the 300 and seeing what you all think of it. I've never rode a bike before, I always wanted too but I was somewhat intimidated about the stigma surrounding them (the constant "you're going to kill yourself on that thing!" type). Even still, I couldn't help myself. My family rides and I see their enjoyment. It just called to me, I had to ride.

Now my biggest concern was which bike should I get for someone new with zero experience. I was suggested a cbr250 from pretty much everyone I spoke with, seemed like a good beginner bike, looked at pictures on the internet and I was pretty excited to get one, so off to the dealership I went...

I don't want to bore with all the details, but I seen the 300 for the first time. The bike looked looked nothing short of amazing and now I understand what love at first sight really means! Sure it cost a bit more than I was planning on spending but I could not keep my eye off it. Needless to say, I ended up leaving the dealership with a brand new red Ninja 300 and feeling more excited than I have ever felt in my life.

My new worry? Getting a scratch on it ;)

TL;DR

I GOT A 300 AND LOVE IT!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Congrats.

I know Price is talked about a lot, but IMHO, I do firmly believe that Kawasaki does justify the extra cost of the 300 compared to the 250's
It is still an incredible bargain for what you end up with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts