Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wow... those stick way out there. This bike was apparently not designed with sliders in mind. Now I am 50/50 on the kawasaki horizontal sliders and this. Guessing this would be better due to being able to just take them off when you think you won't need them as badly. Me, personally, am gonna risk a drop with scratches.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Finally someone has found a no drill solution, these are ugly as **** but I'm sure we will see a less obnoxious version with the same mounting points in coming weeks. Something with a smaller diameter and less protrusion. Also would be good if the mounting behind the fairing was black to hide it a bit. Not a fan of the half/half colouring either but its good they have colour options if that makes sence.

·
Registered
958 Posts
To those saying these stick out a long way and they look flimsy: this is how frame sliders usually look.

+1

I also think the angle of the photo makes them look longer because you can see into the fairing where it's bolted on. But there supposed to stick out that far to protect the bike in a fall.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Have you guys never seen sliders before this new design looks very normal, but i question if they are even sticking out far enough now. Looks like if the bike was on its side the fairing would be touching the ground.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The first picture's angle made it look like they were farther out than normal sliders. But seemed to have to be out that far due to how high they were mounted. Just gotta wait it out a few more months for an optimal position, length, style, protection.

Sent from my MB886 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.