Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it goin everybody

My name is Britni, I'm from San Diego, and I just joined this forum today! I joined because I've always been into motorcycles and now I'm taking the first steps into really getting my dream going! I'm taking the MSF course at the end of this month and I'm super excited about it! I'm really glad to be apart of this community and I'd love to connect with other riders in San Diego for tips and future riding buddies. :)

·
Registered
784 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lots of good people and information here.

Reactions: indigobritni

·
Super Moderator
2,602 Posts
Yay, another new female rider!! Welcome to the forum! It's a great place for information sharing, support, and more than a few laughs. Also, don't get intimidated by the guys, they're (mostly) harmless. :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome! Taking the MSF course is a great way to get started. My wife is actually on day 2 of her course today, and having a grand time. :)

/mostlyHarmless

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Britni! Hope you like it here! Which 300 are you planning on getting? The 2014 models should be out about now with new colours...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi Shadow and thank you! What does she say about the course so far?
Good things :) she aced the written portion and has been doing well in the riding portion today. Its been really good as she had never controlled any kind of motorcycle prior and is doing well. The instructors have been great both in the classroom and on the course.

I'm sure she can chime in tomorrow with a better synopsis. :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Welcome. I am in north county San Diego. Lots of San Diego riders here. There are some good threads here about MSF course so do a search.

MSF TIP bring alot of water and food and avoid exhaust fumes while waiting in line if possible. trust me LOL have fun

1 - 20 of 21 Posts