Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is something a little different for you my fellow forum junkies!

Selling these BRAND NEW, never installed ORANGE parts from BIKERS, a renowned premium accessories manufacturer based in Thailand. I imported these to the States originally as a birthday gift for my riding buddy, and he ended up trading in his bike before they had arrived in the country!
:banging:

COLOR: Orange, FITS: All Years KAWASAKI NINJA 300.
(Possibly late model Ninja 250's as well, but can't confirm)

Parts going as a Package for $150. *PRICE UPDATED Includes:
1)Frame hole Caps
2)Front Sprocket Cover
3)Steering Stem Nut

BIKERS parts are relatively expensive and exclusive, due to the fact that they must be imported and there are no US retailers, but they are most definitely worth every penny in regards to their quality. If you want to add some premium accessories and color to your Ninja 300, you will NOT be disappointed!

Haven't heard of BIKERS? Check out their website at "bikers.co.th". I had a full compliment of Green accessories on my 300 and now have some on my Z1000 as well. Absolute A++ design and execution. *Occasionally you will come across cheap Chinese knockoffs of their design on ebay. Yuck... these are the real deal!

Unfortunately, BIKERS parts are NOT cheap. As the old saying goes, "You get what you pay for." My goal is to simply recoup a portion of my original cost. (I am selling at a loss compared to what it took to get them over to the states, but I figure I would save anyone interested weeks of waiting and some coin over having to import some over themselves.) Note: I am not selling these separate from each other, everything pictured is going together as a package. Shipping is included in the price at this time. To avoid shipping headaches I will only be selling these to someone in the US.

Enjoy the pictures, and please let me know if you have any questions. While its tough to show in pictures, the orange finish on these are simply stunning! -Jujarso

FRAME HOLE CAPS:

FRONT SPROCKET COVER:

STEERING STEM NUT:

ENTIRE PACKAGE:

Here are a few pics of my former 300 for location reference, built with a compliment of BIKERS green accessories. :grin2:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like that. Just got a new ninja 300 and like to bling it but it so hard to figure out whats good or not and then ordering from overseas. I have the 2014 SE so it has the red pin stripped wheels. I was actually looking for red. I wonder where I can go to see pics of the 2014 SE 300 bike with orange on it?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like that. Just got a new ninja 300 and like to bling it but it so hard to figure out whats good or not and then ordering from overseas. I have the 2014 SE so it has the red pin stripped wheels. I was actually looking for red. I wonder where I can go to see pics of the 2014 SE 300 bike with orange on it?
Congrats on the new bike! Ordering parts from overseas can always be risky because there is some low quality questionable junk out there, however BIKERS stuff is excellent. (They have close to 1 million fans on their facebook.)

You can find an assortment of pics for their products on their website or facebook page. Google Bikers.co.th and you will find them quickly. I don't think they have any pictures specifically of orange parts on a 300 due to just how many optional colors they offer, but if you look around their site they have quite a few bikes outfitted with orange. Take a peek at their kawi ER6 or KTM bikes for reference.

While I have had a few inquiries on these, no one has sealed the deal yet. Still available! :smile2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.