Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I was involved In a hit and run, well insurance covered everything, but I went to my kawasaki dealer and got a killer deal of 5250 otd cash since it was my second purchase in 4 weeks, come to find out they only had black and wouldn't have white for a month or more so sorry pearl white family I now belong to the ebony black family.... Will be picking it up tomorrow as its goin to be pulled right from the trailer tomorrow , built piece by piece and be done by 12 or 1 but I will be at work so I'm picking her up at 4 or 5 tomorrow... I miss the white one its so pretty o well a bike is a bike....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
As some of you know I was involved In a hit and run, well insurance covered everything, but I went to my kawasaki dealer and got a killer deal of 5250 otd cash since it was my second purchase in 4 weeks, come to find out they only had black and wouldn't have white for a month or more so sorry pearl white family I now belong to the ebony black family.... Will be picking it up tomorrow as its goin to be pulled right from the trailer tomorrow , built piece by piece and be done by 12 or 1 but I will be at work so I'm picking her up at 4 or 5 tomorrow... I miss the white one its so pretty o well a bike is a bike....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
They ship it almost 100% finished how will they build it piece by piece?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
The hardest part for them would be putting on the handlebars and making sure the clutch and brake cables are to working to spec. Add some fluids (maybe?), wind shield, and they're good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts