Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new black non-abs 300 last week. After 2 years bikeless, I'm excited to be riding again!

I've already used the awesome how-to to install the targa FE, have read lots of great info and have gotten a lot of ideas. Hope to contribute to the wealth of knowledge found on here.

**also, anybody having trouble starting new threads from the iPhone app? I tried twice but it never showed up...

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Picked up my new black non-abs 300 last week. After 2 years bikeless, I'm excited to be riding again!

I've already used the awesome how-to to install the targa FE, have read lots of great info and have gotten a lot of ideas. Hope to contribute to the wealth of knowledge found on here.

**also, anybody having trouble starting new threads from the iPhone app? I tried twice but it never showed up...
A few members are having some problems with the app also mate, give it a few days, it will sort itself out.

Pffft... technology. You cant trust it these days. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
1,075 Posts
Welcome. Safe riding! What part of NC? I have family there

·
Registered
31 Posts
I assume 'PackPride' refers to Wolfpack, so I'm going to assume raleigh area.

;) Soon I'll be riding too! Picking up my 300 this week! I'm in the Chapel Hill area though, so you might want to keep that pack nonsense away :p

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the welcomes! I tried posting back but once again this app wouldn't let me post up... Yep, I'm in Raleigh and don't even want to hear that Tar Heel crap!! Just kidding...sort of ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been trying to respond on my phone but it's still not working even after re-installing the app. Yep, I'm from Raleigh so anybody else around here, hope to see you out ridin

Pansophist - I know you're excited about the new bike. What dealer did you end up getting the bike from?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts