Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought a used bike about a month ago. When I start it all the lights light up but when I'm riding the neutral light doesn't work. The others seem to work fine but I can't figure out why neutral won't. I've checked fuses but don't know where else to look. The bike was laid down on its left side before I bought it. Do you think this would be the neutral safety switch? If so could someone show me exactly where that is I can't seem to find it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The neutral switch connector is located next to the engine sprocket, check if it's disconnected, i recently did some service in that area and forgot to put it back on, the neutral light didn't work and for the interlock system the bike was never in neutral so i had to pull the clutch in even in neutral to start it up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The neutral switch connector is located next to the engine sprocket, check if it's disconnected, i recently did some service in that area and forgot to put it back on, the neutral light didn't work and for the interlock system the bike was never in neutral so i had to pull the clutch in even in neutral to start it up.
Hey i have the same problem, but i can't find where the neutral switch connector is?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts