Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all of my " Friends "

Just stopped by to say goodbye.
My 2017 Ninja KRT ABS went to a new owner a couple of days ago. Hated, really hated to see that bike go, but I know that my riding days are a thing of the past. And I was hoping that it would go to a good home, of which it is.

One funny part of the story is that my wife and I always wanted to travel to Montana for vacation. Now check the odds on this one ! The new owner of my Ninja, his first name is MONTANA . I am so very happy that at least my Ninja got to go to Montana. And I need to mention that I have not in a very long time met such a nice gentleman . He was really excited about getting the bike that he did not sleep the night before. Another great plus is that the he is a member of a very motorcycle enthused family as his Father and Grandfather also ride. Thus I am very pleased to know that my Ninja will have a great new home.

I need to say that this is one of the best forums that I have ever visited. Chatting with you folks, getting and giving advise has been awesome ! I really do not think that I have ever come across a nicer group of bikers.

I still may stop by from time to time, just to see what is happening in your world. Also, I still do get updates about what is happening.

So my friends, I just need to take a leave of absence, and wishing you all the best.

Thank you all for being here. 馃槏

Sincerely,

Dave

Registered
Granpooba - good to hear from you and also good to hear your bike went to a good home.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Ninja went to a great home and from what I observed, a really great new Ninja owner and gentleman. So great, that I from what I observed, I would be proud to call him Son !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts