Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i dont know if anyone else has had this problem but i noticed that sometimes one of my rear indicator bulbs didnt work?
so i swaped it over with the otherside and it worked fine, so i was guessin it was the bulb, went to swap erm back over, and the indicator bulb pinged out the socket and smashed on the ground..... :mad: grrr now i need a new one as i was followed by police :( anyone know where i can get some?

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Hi, i dont know if anyone else has had this problem but i noticed that sometimes one of my rear indicator bulbs didnt work?
so i swaped it over with the otherside and it worked fine, so i was guessin it was the bulb, went to swap erm back over, and the indicator bulb pinged out the socket and smashed on the ground..... :mad: grrr now i need a new one as i was followed by police :( anyone know where i can get some?
What some indicator bulbs?

Anywhere mate........service stations....... your shopping centre..........the place where you bought your bike.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Mate go to your nearest service station, they will have them more often than not. Or your nearest auto store.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts