1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,
I need to visit the Troy, Upstate NY location for Road Test on 2May-1pm
Can anyone accompany me to that?
I will pay for your gas and buy your lunch.
Please help.
Sandy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats funny my friend, but I am in real trouble here. My shining new 300 sits in my garage and me in my room above. Both alone and sad without the other. :-|

·
Registered
392 Posts
I did a Google search for: troy upstate new york motorcycle forum

There are a couple motorcycle forums showing up with possible MC riders who can assist if you join those forums and ask? Just throwing this out to see if it helps.

Reactions: Sandy

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Thats funny my friend, but I am in real trouble here. My shining new 300 sits in my garage and me in my room above. Both alone and sad without the other. :-|

im serious, you have the cash, i will fly:cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
real smart

real smart cruizin... i got some replies to a call for help i posted on craigslist... let me see if something works out...
if it doesnt, i have you from australia (3000$) and Raknar300 from california (1000$ i guess) on standby...

·
Registered
993 Posts
Dang, wish I had of known... i'm taking a trip to north carolina last part of this month, I coulda just rode the ninja on up...but I have a PET scan on the first of may and getting to you would take 2 days...sigh.... good luck on your trip :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanx people... I found an amazing person who drove 70 miles to help me out... And I PASSED !!!! Yeah !! I did clumsy figure eights but it didnt matter... The roads of NY, route 9, country roads, here i come.... I have lusted after you for 15 days since I bought my bike.... I am so happy......

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts