Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm having trouble finding frame sliders for wife's bike. I found some on ebay but for like $239! For frame sliders I think that's a bit out there. Mine for mine zx6r where way cheaper and work great. Any help guys? She has the pearl white as you can see on the avatar pic so it would be nice if I could find them white.

·
Registered
547 Posts
OGGY KNOBS are some of the best sliders in my opinion, available in Australia and these retail for $320! Don't skimp out on sliders bro.

·
Registered
162 Posts
^^ shit if you ask me.... One of the brakets thread is allangled and I can't get the right Oggy knob on.... Sydney city where I bought them from are blaming me for it and won't replace... Now I have to go to bunnings and get a smaller siZe rod and do a dodgy home made job. Not impressed at all

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I second the Yoshi sliders. Same underlying frame as the OEM sliders, so you know they are strong and placed in the ideal position. But they look better than the OEM. Only real drawback is you have to cut a hole into the fairings

·
Registered
547 Posts
^^ shit if you ask me.... One of the brakets thread is allangled and I can't get the right Oggy knob on.... Sydney city where I bought them from are blaming me for it and won't replace... Now I have to go to bunnings and get a smaller siZe rod and do a dodgy home made job. Not impressed at all

I hear lots of bad things from sydneycity! If you are certain you didn't mangle the bracket yourself and that it came out of the packet like that then you have every right to a refund. If they won't help go straight to oggy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thx guys I guess im gonna wait a little I don't really see any I like. I liked the white ones on ebay but for like 240 that's a lot for me right now just for frame sliders I might as well get a cage for 300 lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh quick question can you interchange the pucks? like obviously all you would have to do is find ones with the right diameter to bolt onto the bracket right?

·
Registered
116 Posts
The yoshi sliders would be my personal choice but they don't look like they would 'give' if hit from the side and the bracket looks like it would bend the frame. That's my only worry, I want to protect the fairing in case of a drop as a new rider, but if it's an accident I want it to do what its made for, protecting the frame.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts