Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and they want my phone number for verification???? why not just send me an email verification?? Guess my YouTube vids will be like 30seconds long....
I was actually trying to post a 20 min. avi of the Dragons tail.... one and a half hours into the upload I got the too long message.

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
I was just at Blue ridge parkway / skyline drive this weekend... ton of fun til I left my buddy behind and he got pulled trying to catch up =P

Yea... my 300 left a supersport in the dust. booyah!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope.. is it a paid site or free one? is there a media program out there that can compact a .avi to a smaller file size?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
It's free.
There are lots of video programs that can covert and lower the quality or size of a video so it's smaller.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
It's no big deal to let them have your number. It's publicly available unless you specifically opt out anyways. O understand if you don't wish to reveal that's cool, but any info that's already public domain is ok with me; private info is obviously not.

That said not once since the initial verification has Google bothered me solicited me nothing.I get more random spam from T-Mobile and random text IMs than I've ever got from Google OR Microsoft.

P.S. I also registered for the do not call list, and occasionally still get robo called.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
i had the same issue when i first joined at youtube, i had to keep videos under bout 10 minutes long for about 10 or 20 or so videos then it sent me an email and said i could upload any length of video i liked

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I recently purchased a random go-pro kit at walmart for $20 and fabed it to work with my emerson action cam. I'm headed up to the dragon again on the 12th of june, but this time I might be taking my wifes suzuki ls650, because thats the group i'm going to meet, great bunch of guys from SuzukiSavage.com are very helpful and knowledgeable, thats why I want to meet a few of them. Since I haven't moded the suzuki 650 to fit me I might not be able to stand the long ride (9 hrs 20min), so I might ask if they mind if I bring the ninja.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I had the same issue. youtube requires any video over 15min to verify account info with a cell number. It's for copyright infringement purposes, and has nothing to do with the quality of the video.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts