Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well lucky me .... today the across has decided to do something like regular clockwork, about once a week and something has broken. this time its the battery.

i think it must be jealous of me riding a new kwaka 300 on friday as a test ride from my local kwaka dealer and it has decided to have a spit.

thats cool suzuki across 250, 1991 model, have a spit.

cos misses_cruizin had a even bigger spit when i told her the great news and she said i can trade you in for one of these

infact she said she doesnt care what i buy, so long as it is brand new and i have it before christmas cos she aint letting me spend another single cent on my suzuki across.

i will miss the scream of the 4 cylinder engine of the suzuki when changing gears at about 15,000 rpm, but thats cool, thats about all i will miss.
have a meeting with my bank on friday lunch for a loan and fingeres crossed should be all ok, and order new bike asap.

yippie!:)
going to get a ventura rack, genuine kwaka bubble screen (touring screen) foam handle grips, tank pad, 4 year extended warranty, 1st service free and a full tank of juice with it.

c'mon friday lunch time!

·
Banned
57 Posts
Nice, you will not regret it there a awesome bike and a good step up from the across, where abouts in Aus you from

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im in townsville, north qld. home of the townsville 400 v8's track.
im not a stranger to road bikes, been riding road bikes for 17 years. started in 1996 with honda cbr250rr, then vfr800, bmw 1200rs, bmw k1200LT, now across 250 and next ninja 300, started riding dirt bikes 31 years ago on grand fathers farm. i have no need for a bigger bike. my wife has her own licence and bike now, so i can buy / ride what ever i like now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts