Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and girls, just putting up some photos of my pearl white ninja 300, the first photo is when I first got it stock and the others were taken today, I changed the stock exhaust to a musarri slip-on a couple of weeks ago, I put the seat cowl on about a week ago and today I put the fender eliminator bracket on and also the tank protector, unfortunatly I couldnt quiet put the tank protector centre before it started sticking down and was to late, i'll leave it as is for now but will change it at a later date.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
a small tip for new players. before you go nuts with decals, grab a small spray bottle and half fill it with water and pit in a table spoon of detergent.

spray the decal and the tank with a few squirts and put decal on and slide it in to position. then grab a clean rag and start from centre and work your way out and push out the water.
leave it sit in the sun for a day to dry out and your all done

thats how i did the art work on my vfr800 and had it over 5 years and it looked a treat even when i sold it

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Cruzin - I did that when I put on my rim tape. I wanted to scream every time I would try and get some of the moisture out from under it by sliding over it gently and the whole thing would come off, lmao. Or when I would rotate the wheel and the tape would fall off. Tried so many different amounts of detergent and how many sprays. It was always not enough and it would stick from the start and I couldn't get it into place or it would slide around. >.<

1 - 4 of 4 Posts