Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
101 - 114 of 114 Posts

· Registered
1,526 Posts
Wtf, why am I paying $83/mo for full coverage with lower deductibles on my 300?!? I have Geico, Progressive was even higher. I'm a 34yo male with 1 ticket for an illegal turn and a couple of Not at fault accidents.

Crap, sorry to bust up your thread, just was reading through and saw all the insurance talk and totally lost track of what the thread was even about! Lol
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Location? Florida and similar places have high insurance.

Did you take the MSF course? You get a discount for that..

Idk.. 200 for the year makes me happy though..

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Wtf, why am I paying $83/mo for full coverage with lower deductibles on my 300?!? I have Geico, Progressive was even higher. I'm a 34yo male with 1 ticket for an illegal turn and a couple of Not at fault accidents.

Crap, sorry to bust up your thread, just was reading through and saw all the insurance talk and totally lost track of what the thread was even about! Lol
No worries. Yeah I paid about the same for my 300, but the second company I went with was way cheaper. Now my 636 is the same price as my 300 was if not cheaper. Some areas are high due to theft and crash rates. Give another insurance company a call after having the 300 for a few months and you'll likely get a better rate.

· Registered
1,325 Posts
The no fault accidents still count against you in the insurance world.
Dont think of it as whose fault it was.
Think of it as whose insurance company made a payout for damages.

Thats why you are being dinged.
For the record, all my cars are with Geico.
My Ninja is insured through progressive because it was almost 1/6 the cost.
Geico is expensive for motorcycles for some reason

· Registered
1,592 Posts
I am getting a ZX6R in October. Wonder if any changes (besides color) will be on the 2014's.

· Registered
1,592 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
You got that right. It's best in person when sitting outside. The pearl matte paint is gorgeous in the sun.
very nice bike man,question i want to trade in my ninja 300 for a 2007 zx6r. Im around 5'5 i would like to get the year of the zx6r that has the lowest and most narrow seat height does anyone know what year of zx6r this would be thanks

101 - 114 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.