Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought we were heading into an early Toronto Spring when the thin layer of snow during the holidays went away. However these last two weeks have been FREEZING and the snow is starting to be more consistent.

I am experiencing immense anxiety with wanting to pick up my Ninja 300. Considering it's my first bike and I'm all set with gear, it's quite torturous.

Do you guys have possession of your bikes yet?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
865 Posts
Nh has been storm after storm... one would drop a bit of snow.. then ti would melt... then it wouls now again... its cold and uhhgggg bc i cant ride my bike... lol but I cant lie I love the winter for various reasons

·
Registered
294 Posts
I feel for you all, im far south, so I've been able to ride, i put my self in your shoes, sounds rough. Watching videos on YouTube non stop to try to keep sane

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
What is this snow you speak of?... It's the hottest Jan 30 on record. All the snow melted last night haha. But more come eventually i'm sure..

I'm picking up mine in early March. Hopefully we will have record high temps then too. Global warming? Not such a big prob up north :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
Haha you guys can all suck it. I couldnt even work for most of the last 2 weeks here in Winterpeg it has been so cold. Got to -47c with the windchill a few days ago. Also have more snow this year than I have seen in a long time.

On a side note. Yhe moondust gray is my fave and hopefully I can pick up one of the 300 of them. Also hope they make a matching moondust gray seat cowl and we don't have to settle for an ebony one.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.