Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm just young guy living in south korea

there was no official dealer in my country before, but next month, kawasaki will come to my country

i'm so happy that i can see many kawi bikes at my country

but only one problem is,, it's too expensive :'(

ninja 300 non-abs model costs $7489 while cbr250r non-abs model costs $5678

since there's no rider in my country who rode ninja300, so i can't just simply make up my mind..

what do you think? do you think it worths buying that cost? i want to hear you guys opinions,,

ps.sorry for bad english

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Is that Korean currency? Or u converted it? It's all up to you. But for me I'm willing to go that far. The fact your saying its rare there in s.korea makes it alot better to buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Is that USD? And if so, is that the "out the door" cost, or the MSRP cost set by the manufacturer before taxes, and other things?

But at the end of the day, it sounds like the 300 is proportionally more expensive than the CBR as it would be here. So it sounds like imported bikes will be expensive regardless of where you look.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i converted to USD. it says added VAT.
i was willing to buy if it were less than 6500$, but dam 7500$ is too expensive for 300cc
maybe i should think more.. thanks for your opinion guys

·
Registered
17 Posts
Cost $8101 USD tax included where I live for non-ABS model and $9,391 for ABS... Friends of mine are saying for that price, shouldn't get a 300CC..

·
Registered
40 Posts
If there are roads that you want to ride 70mph or faster, the Ninja is the only choice. The Honda has no power and cannot keep up with traffic at higher speeds.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hello, I'm just young guy living in south korea

there was no official dealer in my country before, but next month, kawasaki will come to my country

i'm so happy that i can see many kawi bikes at my country

but only one problem is,, it's too expensive :'(

ninja 300 non-abs model costs $7489 while cbr250r non-abs model costs $5678

since there's no rider in my country who rode ninja300, so i can't just simply make up my mind..

what do you think? do you think it worths buying that cost? i want to hear you guys opinions,,

ps.sorry for bad english
if that is bad english, i want to see good english, because that was very good for someone who does not speak it as a native language. good job!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts